WIC Nutrition Program
Eligible pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 receive:
- Nutrition evaluation, education, and counseling
- Breastfeeding tips and support
- Help finding health care and other social services
- Free food checks to purchase healthy foods. These foods provide high levels of protein, iron, calcium, and vitamins A and C – promoting health, growth, and development.
WIC serves thousands of clients at six Spokane County locations:
- Downtown – 1101 W. College Avenue – 324-1620
- North Spokane – 5901 N. Lidgerwood, #224 – 323-2818
- Northeast Community Center – 4001 North Cook – 323-2828
- East Central Community Center – 500 South Stone – 323-2830
- Spokane Valley – 12213 E. Broadway – 323-2800
- Deer Park (open Thursdays 8-5) – United Methodist Church, 113 E. 2nd St, Deer Park – 276-3770
Four additional Spokane County WIC locations are operated through the West Central Community Center. Call (509) 326-9540, for location information.
It's easy to sign up for WIC or to see if you are eligible!
Go to www.spokanewic.org
Find out more at: Washington State WIC Program or call (800) 322-2588. WIC is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and operated by the Washington State Department of Health. WIC is an equal opportunity program.
GROWING HEALTHY TOGETHER!
We are excited to present our new website for WIC!
- Register for WIC
- Find WIC benefits
- View our TV spots
- FAQs, plus much more!