PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
Opioid Treatment Program
The Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) provides outpatient treatment, counseling and referral services for adults addicted to opioids (heroin, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, etc.). The program is state- and federally-accredited to provide medication-assisted treatment starting with the stabilization of the patient’s opioid addiction.
OTP uses a pharmacotherapy approach to allow patients to experience decreased withdrawal symptoms and cravings normally associated with opioid use. Ongoing therapy, implemented and overseen by a team of medical and counseling professionals, assists each patient with setting and achieving realistic health and lifestyle goals.
OTP determines success by identifying a patient’s continued stability and ability to:
- Improve and maintain relationships
- Gain successful employment
- Address mental health and medical concerns
- Ultimately contribute to the community in a positive manner.
Among our patients, after 6 months to one year of treatment:
- Emergency room visits decreased from 80% to 9%
- Hospitalizations decreased from 12% to 3%
- Patients charged with new criminal offenses decreased from 25% to 0%
- Illicit drug use decreased from 100% to 20%
Hours of Operation:
Office hours: 6:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Private pay, Group Health and Molina, and Medicaid (TANF, GAX) as funding is available.
For more information:
Call (509) 324-1420