PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
The Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) provides outpatient treatment, counseling and referral services for adults addicted to opioids (heroin, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, etc.). The program is state- and federally-accredited to provide medication-assisted treatment starting with the stabilization of the patient’s opioid addiction.
OTP uses a pharmacotherapy approach to allow patients to experience decreased withdrawal symptoms and cravings normally associated with opioid use. Ongoing therapy, implemented and overseen by a team of medical and counseling professionals, assists each patient with setting and achieving realistic health and lifestyle goals.
OTP determines success by identifying a patient’s continued stability and ability to:
- Improve and maintain relationships
- Gain successful employment
- Address mental health and medical concerns
- Ultimately contribute to the community in a positive manner.
Among our patients, after 6 months to one year of treatment:
- Emergency room visits decreased from 80% to 9%
- Hospitalizations decreased from 12% to 3%
- Patients charged with new criminal offenses decreased from 25% to 0%
- Illicit drug use decreased from 100% to 20%
Hours of Operation:
Office hours: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Private pay, Group Health and Molina, and Medicaid (TANF, GAX) as funding is available.
For more information:
Call (509) 324-1420