Home Contact Us
Board of Health
Birth and Death Certificates
Food Worker Cards
Food Establishment Inspections
Volunteer / Internships
Public Health Data
Breast, Cervical & Colon Health
Clinic Services
Community & Family Services
Dental Information
Disease Prevention Programs
Emergency Preparedness
Environmental Public Health
Food Safety Program
Healthy Communities
HIV/AIDS & STD Program
Laboratory Services
Treatment Services
WIC Nutrition Program


Clinic Services

Spokane Regional Health District’s Public Health Clinic is no longer in operation. Immunizations and tuberculosis testing are not available here. See below for other places to find these services.

Immunizations and travel vaccines

Who do I ask about the immunization schedule and vaccine that my family needs?
Please talk to your health care provider. General immunization schedules showing vaccines needed for school can be found on the health district's Protect Yours page: www.srhd.org/topics/protectyours.asp.
How do I get a copy of my immunization or other medical records?

In order to obtain your immunization or tuberculosis treatment record you must complete a Release of Information form. The form can also be picked up at Spokane Regional Health District’s information desk on the first floor. You can fax, mail, or deliver the form to the health district.  For questions regarding the Release of Information form, call 509-324-1439.

We can only provide copies of immunizations that were administered by the SRHD Clinic.  If you need immunization records that were provided somewhere else, they may be available through the Washington Immunization Information System (IIS). Visit the IIS Website for more information.

Where do I go for travel shots?
Information about recommended vaccinations and health advisories for the country you will be visiting can be  found at http://www.cdc.gov/travel. Most travel vaccines are available at local pharmacies for adults and children over seven years of age. Call your local pharmacy or health care provider's office for more details. 

For adults and children (any age), who need less common travel shots, including yellow fever vaccine, call these healthcare providers/pharmacies:
  • US Healthworks: 9222 N Newport Hwy, Spokane, WA 99208 - 509-467-4545
  • Safeway:
    • 1616 Northwest Blvd, Spokane WA 99205 – 509-327-5010
    • 2507 W Wellesley Ave, Spokane WA 99205 – 509-325-4396
  • Reliant Lifeworks Mobile Vaccinations: 509-343-3100
  • Walgreen's (all locations carry - insurance plans accepted varies from store to store)
  • Well Life Pharmacy - 5608 S Regal Suite 102, Spokane, WA 99223

Who can I contract with to provide immunizations for my employees?

Some pharmacies are options for employers, as well as these businesses:
  • Integrated Health Professionals, Inc. (509) 924-1826; (800) 365-4429
  • Maxim Health System (509) 324-6421
  • U.S. HealthWorks - Spokane (South Hill) (509) 747-0770
  • U.S. HealthWorks - Spokane (North Side) (509) 467-4545
  • U.S. HealthWorks - Spokane Valley (509) 924-7010


Health care providers can find information about the health district’s Tuberculosis Control program and other communicable diseases on SRHD’s  “For Health Care Providers” web pages.
Where can I get a tuberculosis skin test?
  • Franklin Park Minor Emergency (509) 489-1150
  • U.S. HealthWorks - Spokane (South Hill) (509) 747-0770
  • U.S. HealthWorks - Spokane (North Side) (509) 467-4545
  • U.S. HealthWorks - Spokane Valley (509) 924-7010
  • All Rockwood Urgent Care locations
  • Other community clinics in the Spokane area

Where can I get a tuberculosis blood test, like Quantiferon Gold?

Community Clinics and Other Assistance

Where do I go if I don’t have a health care provider?
Washington Connections is a statewide database to assist individuals and families find a variety of services based on income.
Who provides health care or dental services for uninsured or underinsured?
Here is a list of community clinics in the Spokane area.

Other Community Resources

  • 2-1-1 (Washington Information Network) | DIAL 2-1-1 or 877.211.WASH (9274) - 24 hours seven days a week
    Trained local specialists are available to help you find a number of services including: assisted living, child care, children’s services, counseling/support, drug treatment, education/literacy, financial help, food, housing, legal assistance, medical care, medical coupons, recreation, rent and utility assistance, senior services, teen services, temporary shelter, transportation and tutoring. 2-1-1 is here to help everyday and to provide information in times of disaster.
  • Aging and Long Term Care of Eastern Washington Resource Directory: ALTCEW provides an online resource directory that allows users to find aging services throughout Eastern Washington.
  • Community Resources
  • First Call for Help: (509) 838-4428
  • Frontier Behavioral Health: (509) 838-4651 TTY: 624-0004 - Mental health services for persons 18+ who suffer from serious and persistent mental illness: case management, individual and group therapy, specialist consultation, rehabilitation services, co-occurring disorders services and outreach services to the homeless mentally ill.




Related Health Topics

Vaccine for Children (VFC) Program



Print Page | Site Map | Home
August 21, 2017