The Spokane Regional Health District is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for appointment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliations or any other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for persons with disabilities.
Current Job Openings
There are no current openings. Please check back later.
Spokane Regional Health District is a “Tobacco Free” workplace and applicants who use tobacco will not be considered for employment. Further, as part of the application/employment process, you will be required to sign the “Agreement of Non-Tobacco Use for Employment” form. Health District employees (who started prior to January 1, 2013) who use tobacco are “grandfathered” and will not be required to be tobacco-free, but will be encouraged and supported in quitting.
- Applications are accepted only for current job openings. Due to the volume of application materials received, unsolicited resumes, letters of interest and other application materials will not be considered for jobs that are not open.
- Resumes will not substitute for a completed application.
- Review important applicant information (PDF).
- Review each job bulletin before you submit your application. Specific documents may be required in addition to the application (e.g., resume, letter of interest, background check form, etc.).
- A completed Spokane Regional Health District employment application form in addition to all other required documents must be received or postmarked by the posted closing date.
- Application materials may be submitted during office hours, mailed, or faxed. For an application to be considered complete, all requested information including required signatures must be included.
Only applicants receiving an invitation for an interview will be contacted further. If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by telephone. It typically takes two to three weeks after the position closes before interviews are scheduled.
Job Application (PDF) (Word doc)
Supplemental Employment History (PDF) (Word doc)
Affidavit of Non-Tobacco Use for Employment (PDF) (Word doc)
Background Check Authorization (PDF) (Word doc)
Affirmative Action (PDF) (Word doc)
Veteran's Preference (PDF) (Word doc)
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability [Federal contractors are required to provide this form] (PDF)
Application materials are also available during regular business hours:
Spokane Regional Health District
Human Resource Services
1101 W. College Avenue, Room 345
Spokane, WA 99201
Phone: (509) 324-1558
Fax: (509) 324-3604
TDD: (509) 324-1464
24-Hour Job Hotline: (509) 324-1506